Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Questions From Students

Here are some questions, and comments from some of my new students.




Dear jashua~

hello~teacher^^~ my name is kim eumsu~I'm in 6-1/I'm very please to meet you!
BECAUSE your class is very ecxiting and interesting!~~~
of coures my friends think so, like me^^
umm.........I'll ask for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,★


how did you think about our school?
and who is your respectful person?
last,,,,,,Please Explane U.S.E to me~
please remember me! and your eyes are very nice^^

Good bye~See you at next class~!♡







Hello Mr. Joshua?

I'm Kim Ju Eun.
I have a question for you.
There are so many beautiful and amazing cultural properties in Korea.
So, do you like Korea's cultural properties?
And what is that?

Thak you.^^








Dear Josua

Hello I'm 6grade class 4 my english name is James.
I have questions
Do you like winter Olympic?
What kind of Olympic do you like?

Your follower James.

No comments:

Post a Comment