Monday, March 16, 2009

Korean Music

This is THE song right now. All of the kids love it. We have sticker charts, and if the kids do something good, I give them stickers. 100 on a sheet. The sheets get turned in for "Bucks" which are good at a school sale, where they can get pens and such.

Well if a kid does something bad, I give them a choice. Give me a sticker, or sing a song. I always sing a bar or two from this. "I want nobody, nobody, but you!" *clapclap clap*, but only about 1 in 20 kids sing a song. So enjoy this song, because word has it they're heading to the US and you'll surely here it there.


2 comments:

  1. That's a fun little ditty. :D

    I'm confused as to why they sing the chorus in English and the rest in Korean... Hmm... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way nearly every song I've heard here is.

    The government owned music stations will not allow any song to be played if it is totally in one language other than Korean. But, English is very cool, so the songs end up like that.

    ReplyDelete