Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photos!

Below: My hallway, my room is the first on the left.





Below: My street. My building is on the right, it goes for about half of the block.



Below: The area in front of the nearby mall.



Below: Yes, Micky D's is every where. Also, you'll notice in front of Mickey D's is a street vendor. There are tons of these. They sell traditional Korean food, on a stick. I like to call it meat on a stick. Some vendors sell cookies, and I even saw one that was giving a Tarot reading.

Also, notice the scooter? McDonald's delivers here. Also, this picture show how there is enough things written in English to be able to know whats going on.

1 comment:

  1. These are great photographs - you have a talent for it. Sure doesn't resemble downtown Farwell. Have you tried Korean pizza - Pizza Hut or otherwise?

    ReplyDelete