Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Photos



My new favorite place for a "good day."




A good day indeed!




Cool little place.




Interesting eh?




A cute little flower, does anyone know what kind is it?




The roof of the building across the way. I thought it looked cool.




The rather phallic Ilsan Police Station. Notice the testes as well? Just great...




This is roughly the area we call meat street. It's got a ton of bars and such. And, as you may be able to tell, a few churches too.




A view from the roof of my building, some of my co-workers live in that large building.

5 comments:

  1. These photos are so freaking rad. That "Egg" coffee shoppe is sweet too. The sky over that cool looking building is a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, awesome photos! You found some cool places!


    "The roof of the building across the way. I thought it looked cool."
    Do you happen to know what that building is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an apartment building, with shops on the first few floors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are great! There are so many neon/lighted signs there! Daaaamn!

    How do you like The Alchemist? Paulo Cohelo is my favorite author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of you getting comfy in a sweet new & foreign country! :D

    Great pics--I was surprised to see the first two lil buildings--I guess I thought everything in South Korean cities was all cramped & modern looking. They look like they could be in England or Spain or something! :) Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete