Sunday, September 27, 2009

Drunken Tiger

I may not post for a little while, I'm a bit busy at the moment. So please watch these videos of Korean Hip-Hop Superstar Drunken Tiger while you wait for new photos. It's not that I haven't taken the photos, I have. It's that I'm too darned lazy to post them. And showing Korean music clips off youtube is much easier than uploading photos.

Don't worry, both songs are in English for your enjoyment. Sorry if this isn't your style grandma.


Oh, and little story. One time, shortly after I came to Korea a new restaurant opened near my apartment building. I walked in and there wern't any photos and the menu on the wall was all in Korean so I didn't know what they had. So I did what I figured anyone would do. I'm in Korea, at a restaurant, so I ordered Kimpbap. The lady laughed at me. Turns out, it was a Chinese restaurant.

And that is the funniest story I have ever told. At least that's what a lot of Koreans tell me. Ahhhh.



1 comment:

  1. Addison is digging the tunes! Shaking her little groove thang. Scary enough for the mom of a 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete